Testing Four Strengths Every Student Must Possess
This assignment-based practical performance test will aid parents to pinpoint unexplored aspects of children. It will help identify factors that affect a child's performance adversely. Also, there can be some hidden qualities that can improve a child's performance and need encouragement.
For students from Grade 4th to Grade 9th.
Need for such practical tests
In the last few years, the education pattern has witnessed a drastic make-over. The advanced education system includes many new aspects to groom students so that they are capable to catch up with the professional requirements that the world demands. Today students are introduced to many additional aspects of personal growth over and above advance academic education.
A student's performance on the academic front is periodically assessed through school examinations. Their understanding of a particular subject can be tested by participating in different competitive events. Every school has well-designed programs to test personal skills as well as the fitness of a student. Additionally, students can exercise their skills and talent by taking part in different competitive events. Similarly, some intangible fields have a direct/indirect impact on a student's performance, also need to be periodically assessed and evaluated.
Why Parents are a part of this activity?
The test is targeted for children from grade 4th till grade 9th. At this age, children are fully dependent on their parents for almost every need. Also, parents are the best medium to communicate and impart everything that a child needs for overall development. Without proper guidance and support from parents children in this age group will not be able to develop the important qualities and abilities necessary for a bright future.
About the Test
- This test is open for children belonging to the above-mentioned age group and their parents around the world.
- The test consists of 4 topics related to some important intangible fields which can have a major impact on the overall progress of a student.
- After successful registration, we will provide a questionnaire for each topic. Taking these questions into consideration, parents are expected to guide their children about carrying out their daily routine activities.
- Every week a new topic will be dealt with and the participants will receive the above-mentioned material from us before that.
- The answers to the questions provided by us should not be theoretical but should be performed practically by children under guidance from parents.
- There may not be a separate answer to each question. There can be one comprehensive report for each topic as an answer to all the questions. The participants should send us a brief report of their weekly performance at the end of every week.
- The participants can submit their answers to us in any of the following formats: Text file, PowerPoint presentation, Audio/Video file.
- The weekly performance report should have clarity about the concept, efforts taken by parents and children, assessing parameters, and remedial measures carried out about the topic.
- The presentation skills are not considered important in this test.
- We will give our comprehensive remark with suggestions to parents within 15 days after they have submitted their weekly reports.
Your parents are your team! Quality academic education supported by periodical adequate training to develop personal skills and abilities is one of the necessities of our growing children. It is the combination of both, efforts taken by parents and input from children, which directly influence the overall development. This practical test aims to unfold the various aspects of Parent-Student integration. The participants can make use of this test to showcase the consciousness about the various aspects of development, in both, parents as well as children. The participants are expected to describe the efforts taken by parents towards the overall development of their children and the reciprocation to their efforts from the children.
Approach towards academic education
Education is not a challenge; rather a process that enriches your life experience. Academic excellence, sound knowledge base, commands over languages and impressive power of expression are some of the basic requirements for building a bright career. A student must have a positive approach to study. It is not possible to make a student study forcibly or by adapting punitive measures.
Self-Care and safety
Personal care for physical health involves cleanliness, personal hygiene, and nutrition. These concepts are taught in school, but in actuality may not always be practiced. Many aspects of physical care may be carried out casually, just as a daily routine, without understanding the norms and ignoring the ill effects. Personal care also involves taking care of one's character, habits, mannerisms, and thought process. A student must develop an ability to make use of the daily events, behavior of people, and the changing circumstances for self-development.
Effective Use of Resources
The student phase lays a firm foundation for life ahead. So it is the most important and sensitive phase of life. Students must understand the preciousness of time and should be extremely careful not to waste time doing worthless things. Students should define the tasks they need to carry out, plan their activities, and allocate adequate time for every task. Understanding the value of time will make a child punctual, alert, systematic, and efficient. Also, knowing the value of time will result in avoiding casualness, laziness, and will discourage a student from chasing futile targets.