Understand Your Hobbies | Find Your Core Interests
The motive of this activity is to create awareness about being well-informed regarding students' favorite things and items used daily. This will aid students to become inquisitive and develop a well-informed outlook on everything that they use. This activity serves as the first step to commence a process to eliminate casualness and develop hobbies and likings as a skill set.
Need of such an activity
Our choices and likings differ from person to person. Our favorites are prominently associated only with the purpose they serve us or the pleasures they provide us. Possessing detailed information regarding our choices or likings seems unimportant, but having little or no information about it portrays a casual approach to life. Every one of us must understand that our choices and selections must be based on proper information, market survey and not driven by glamorous presentations alone.
About the activity
- This is an assignment-based activity consisting of 15 simple topics about your child's choices and likings.
- Students are required to gather as much information as possible about each topic.
- The topics and the instructions about performing this assignment will be sent to you after a successful subscription to the activity.
- Students, with the guidance of their parents, can decide their convenient time to engage in the activity. It is advisable to handle one topic at a time.
- The assignment should reach us within 28 days from a successful subscription. The participants can submit their assignment in the format of an audio file, a video file, or a text file.
- Based on the number of entries in a given month, prizes will be announced later.
- Impressive performances will be rewarded with a token of appreciation.
- This will be an ongoing activity that will be followed by a series of assignments about the topics covering a student's complete development.
Learning more of our likings
Through this activity we want to know how much you know about your favorite things. This certainly is a fun activity but be cautious not to be casual while performing it. By engaging in this activity you will have updated information about many of your favorite things.