How can every academic year be a step closer to success?
Every new academic year should be looked at as an opportunity to improve the knowledge base, develop personality, build character, add to skill-sets and abilities. During this event, we aim to highlight some important topics that every student should ideally be focusing upon during the upcoming academic year.
The common understanding about the next academic year prevails as further in-depth study of all the subjects learned till now. Rather it should be looked at as a year to add on to the knowledge base, personality, character, skill-sets, and abilities. A tentative plan must be prepared considering these developmental aspects well before or at the beginning of every new academic year. During this event, we aim to highlight some important topics that every student should ideally be focusing upon during the upcoming academic year.
Need of such Activities
We believe that student age is the most important phase of life. It is the best time to prevent vulnerable minds of children from the attacks of negative elements in the surroundings. If this student phase is dealt with casually, leniently, or handled carelessly then many important areas of development may not be attended to. This will reflect as limitations or deficiencies throughout their life.
For children from 4th grade till 9th grade, the child-parent relationship has a major impact on all facets of a child's development. During these years along with parents, the children also play an important role in personal development. During this period many physical, mental, and emotional changes are taking place. The academic performance of students in these years lays the foundation for their success in the later years. Quality academic education supported by periodical adequate training to develop personal skills and abilities is one of the necessities of our growing children.
Why Parents should be a part of this activity?
The activity is targeted at children from std. 4th till std. 9th. At this age, children are fully dependent on their parents for almost every need of theirs. Also, parents are the best mediums to communicate and impart everything that a child needs for overall development. Without proper guidance and support of parents children in this age group will not be able to even understand these aspects of personal development. It is the combination of both, efforts taken by parents and input from children, which directly influence the overall development.
About the activity
- This activity is open for grade 4 to grade 9 children and their parents.
- The activity content has been divided into 5 parts. The students have to complete one part in 3 days.
- We will provide the activity contents along with a few relative questions or hints after a successful subscription that will lead to designing an agenda for the upcoming year.
- The participants should submit their presentation after 15 days to us via email using the contact details shared with them.
- The presentation can be a text file or a power-point presentation. Participants can send us their presentations using audio or video files as well.
- Based on the number of entries in a given month, prizes will be announced later.
- Impressive performances will be rewarded with a token of appreciation.
- This will be an ongoing activity that will be followed by a series of assignments about the topics covering a student's complete development.
Let's get efficient!
To draw attention towards time utilized for various daily routine activities carried out in past years.
Time to analyze habits!
To draw attention to the way various activities were carried out in the past and the amount of individual involvement in the same.
Inculcate Good Habits.
After we analyze our past habits, it is necessary to inculcate some good habits so that we live our lives more consciously and keep on upgrading ourselves.
Keep up to date in life.
To make students understand clearly the different aspects of education that were dealt with casually, not recognized, or ignored in the past by them.
Prepare for your Academic Year.
Having analyzed positive as well as negative factors in our past, now we are clear about our approach and measures to be applied for a better future.