Prepare in advance if you have to travel away from home
Children should be made aware of the challenges they may have to face if they are required to stay alone and away from home, also trained accordingly. This will help children to settle in a new environment quickly and will lessen the possibility to encounter any unforeseen issues.
Need of such activities
As children grow, they may have to travel away from home within the country or even abroad. It may be for an undergraduate or a post-graduate program or even a specialization after post-graduation. In a new environment, children will have to manage everything on their own. Children ultimately learn to manage their stuff as they get accustomed to the new environment. But it is anytime advisable that children should be made aware of the challenges they may have to face when they are alone and away from home, also trained accordingly. Such training will ensure that our beloved children who are brought up in a secured background are capable to handle different personalities, face unfavorable circumstances, and are less dependent on their daily personal needs.
We will provide the activity-related material for participants that will be helpful to draw their attention tomany factors that should be taken into consideration well in advance and will also be helpful to identify shortcomings that demand serious attention today.
About the activity
- It's a 4-week purely practical activity.
- Material will be sent after a successful subscription to the activity.
- Material doesn’t contain any lectures or lengthy articles.
- The activity material will consist of questions and useful clues from the practical life.
- The activity demands very little time each day.
- Participants can select suitable time to engage.
- The activity material can be accessed from home and the practical application is to be performed in the daily routine.
- Questionnaire will be sent every week. At the end of the week, the participants will send us abrief report mentioning their input and the outcome.
- The brief report can either be in text format or in audio/ video format.
- If the content of the activity material provided by us is followed sincerely, the participants should have a clear understanding of the various fronts on which they have to prepare themselves before travelling away from home. They can then prepare themselves mentally as well as habitually.
- We will give our comments with suggestions to the participants within 15 days after they have submitted their weekly reports.