Effective Presentation Skills | Grade 7th to 9th
In today's competitive world students possessing sound knowledge base associated with many supporting abilities & skills are the ones who keep ahead of others. This series of competitions is an attempt to offer a platform to explore, realize, develop and exhibit their skillset. In the first of such a competitive event, we want students to make a presentation of what they are good at.
Competitive Activity (For Grade 7th to Grade 9th Students)
Need of such an activity
Every student may have different strengths that may be recognized or latent. Generally, a student's progress is appraised according to academic performance. In today's competitive world students possessing a sound knowledge base associated with many supporting abilities & skills are the ones who keep ahead of others. Knowing this, in most of the schools developing various skills & abilities is an equally important content of the curriculum. Students of this modern age are sharp and bold to make the best out of this opportunity. There are ample platforms available to evaluate the student’s academic performance. But very less platforms are available to develop as well as evaluate the other skills and abilities.
This series of competitions is an attempt to offer a platform to explore, realize, develop and exhibit a student’s skill set. Annually we will conduct 4 such competitive events, 1 in each semester and 1 during each vacation. The topics for each competition will differ, but the motive underlying the competition will remain the same.
The Competitive Event
- In this competitive event, we want students to make a presentation of what they are good at.
- We will provide broad categories with sub-topics and factors to be considered by the students to prepare a presentation on subscribing to the competitive event. The topics will be age-appropriate and encouraging for students to participate in the event. The students can choose a minimum of one topic from any category or multiple topics from the given categories. Students are free to select topics of their own choice if their skill set is not a part of the list provided by us.
- This will be a completely online event.
- In this competitive event honest and realistic exhibition of their skillset or abilities, lucid language, creative ideas for presentation are the factors where the competition lies. These factors are the deciding factors of the event as personal abilities, command over language, creativity, and presentation skills are the need for a better tomorrow.
- Students can take help from their parents or teachers. But please do not spend extra money to avail guidance from an expert or to make the presentation.
- The presentation should be submitted online within 4 weeks from the date of subscription as a text file or a PowerPoint presentation. It can as well be a video of a student explaining the content prepared for the event.
- Based on the number of entries forming a group, prizes will be announced later.
- Students performing well will be given a certificate of excellence and discount coupons for similar activities carried out by Instill Forever in near future.
- We will give our report consisting of the student’s rating and some important suggestions within 15 days after the event.
- Impressive performances will be displayed on the website for others to take a look at.
Presenting What I Am Good At / My Plus-Points
Reflect on your skills and put your best foot forward.