Appraisal of a Student
This appraisal test of a student, developed by Instill Forever, is a complete platform for the parents as well as teachers to assess the progress of a student on all fronts. The questions are meant to make us understand whether children are slowly getting out of their childish phase and gradually getting serious about their own development.
Duration: Maximum 28 Days (4 Sections of 3 hours each)
The student phase is the most pleasant and carefree stage of life. During this phase, the entire responsibility of fulfilling all the day-to-day needs of children is shouldered by parents. The student phase is also the most important phase of life as the quality of life an individual leads in the future completely relies on how this phase is utilized. During this phase, students are only required to respond to their parent’s efforts and make the best use of the resources provided by them.
During this phase, the education that the students have to acquire has many dimensions. The quantum of education is not restricted only to academic education. Every dimension of education has a definite application in a student’s life in the future. So every aspect has to be taken seriously and introduced to children at the right time.
Today most of the schools have upgraded their curriculum keeping in mind the importance of the various dimensions of education. The current generation of students is sharp and bold enough to avail the best benefits from the advanced education pattern. Even then, owing to a large number of students and the time constraint, it is practically difficult for a school to assess the progress of every student. A school can assess a student's academic performance through periodically carried out exams. But, the other dimensions of education that incorporate the development of necessary skills and abilities may not be assessed to that extent.
About the Test
- This test consists of simple questions from daily routine life that the students from the above-mentioned age group will easily be able to comprehend.
- The questions will test whether children have begun to get a hang of what to learn, how to learn, and why to learn. Every student from the above-mentioned age group is expected to have the basic realization of the concepts dealt with in this test.
- Parents may have a feeling that some of the questions from every section are not age-appropriate. But, after an in-depth study, we at Instill Forever have formulated this questionnaire.
- The students can avail themselves of guidance from their parents in case they come across any difficulty in understanding the scope of a question.
- Keeping in mind the workload of students and the hectic schedule of parents, the test is divided into 4 sections of 3 hours each. The students and parents can select a time of their convenience and can appear for the test @ one section every week.
- The parents can guide the students during the first half an hour only. The students alone are then required to answer the test on their own in the next two and half hours.
- The answers may be reasoning, description, or explanation to the question. Students can quote real life experiences to justify their answers.
- Though the students are allowed to take guidance from their parents, for a genuine appraisal, it is recommended that the answers should not be fabricated. The sincerity in answers will enable us to provide an accurate appraisal of the student.
- After this test, the students, their parents, and the teachers will have a clear picture of the dimensions of education that are still unexplored by the student, the student's level of understanding of the education process, and the depth of education acquired till now.
- As a result, parents and teachers will be in a better position to train students accordingly.
- We will provide our appraisal of the candidate within one month after completion of the 4 sections.
Understanding of the Importance of Academic Education
Education is not confined to getting good grades rather it should add to your knowledge base. Let’s check your approach to education
Approach to Carry Out Daily Activities
Every daily task has a methodical way of doing it. This is also an equally important dimension of education. Let’s check how much are you conscious about carrying out your daily activities
General Awareness of Self-Development
Development is the way of life. And self-development is what one should start with. Let’s check your awareness towards self-development.
Relations, Responsibilities and Emotions
Education and profession are necessary to build a secured life for yourself as well as for your family. Love, care and a sense of responsibility towards each other are the requirements of a Healthy Family. Let’s check how are you progressing towards becoming a responsible family member.