Effective Presentation Skills | Grade 4th to 6th | Group
In today's competitive world students possessing a sound knowledge base associated with supporting, abilities and skills are the ones who keep ahead of others. This series of competitions is an attempt to offer a platform to explore, develop and exhibit their skillset. In the first of such a competitive event, we want students to make a presentation of the Good Habits developed by them.
Maximum Group Members: 50
Competitive Activity (For Grade 4th to Grade 6th Students)
Need of such an activity:
Every student may have different strengths that may be recognized or latent. Generally, a student's progress is appraised according to academic performance. In today's competitive world students possessing a sound knowledge base associated with supporting, abilities & skills are the ones who keep ahead of others. The process of introducing students to the concept of developing supporting skills and abilities must begin at an early stage of their career. Knowing this, in most of the schools developing various skills & abilities is an equally important content of the curriculum as academics right from the primary section. Students of this modern age are sharp and bold to make the best out of this opportunity. There are ample platforms available to evaluate the student’s academic performance. But very less platforms are available to develop as well as evaluate the other skills and abilities.
This series of competitions is an attempt to offer a platform to explore, develop and exhibit a student’s skill set. Annually we will conduct 4 such competitive events, 1 in each semester and 1 during each vacation. The topics for each competition will differ, but the motive underlying the competition will remain the same.
The Competitive Event
In this competitive event, we want students to make a presentation of the Good Habits developed by them.
We will provide some relevant topics and factors to be considered by the students to prepare a presentation on subscribing to the competitive event. The topics will be age-appropriate and encouraging for students to participate in the event. The students can choose a minimum of one topic or multiple topics from the given list. Students are free to select topics of their own choice if a topic of their choice is not a part of the list provided by us.
This will be a completely online event.
- In this competitive event honest and realistic exhibition of their skillset or abilities, lucid language, creative ideas for presentation are the factors where the competition lies.
- These factors are the deciding factors of the event as personal abilities, command over language, creativity, and presentation skills are the need for a better tomorrow.
- Students can take help from their parents or teachers. Do not spend extra money to avail guidance from an expert or to make the presentation.
- The presentation should be submitted online within 4 weeks from the date of subscription as a text file or a video of the student explaining the content prepared for the event.
- Based on the number of entries forming a group, prizes will be announced later.
- Students performing well will be given a certificate of excellence and discount coupons for similar activities carried out by Instill Forever in near future.
- Impressive performances will be displayed on the website for others to take a look at.
- We will give our report consisting of the student’s rating and some important suggestions within 15 days after the event.
PRESENTING MY GOOD HABITS - GROUP
Reflect on your skills and put your best foot forward. Compete, do not compare with each other. Bring the best out of yourself and others.